Dental Savings Plan
IN-HOUSE DENTAL MEMBERSHIP PLAN
The dental membership plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care to those patients who do not have dental insurance.
BENEFIT PREMIUM: TOTAL ANNUAL COST OF $342.00
COVERED AT 100%:
- Comprehensive Exam (New patient, initial visit)
- Periodic Exam (2 per year)
- Limited Oral Evaluation (Emergency visit)
- X-rays (complete series or panorex, 1 every 5 years)
- X-rays (4 bitewings, 1 time per year)
- Adult or Child Prophylaxis (teeth cleaning) 2 per year
- Fluoride (2 per year, no age limit)
15% DISCOUNT ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Additional Cleanings per year
- Implant Crowns/Bridges
- Periodontics (including perio maintenance and deep cleanings)
This program is a membership plan, not a dental insurance plan. It is honored at Hall Family Dental Care only and cannot be used at any other dental office. Plan is renewable on a yearly basis and cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For services or injuries covered under Workman’s Compensation
- For referrals or specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care that is covered under automobile medical insurance
If you would like to sign up for the Dental Membership Plan listed, please click on one of the links below to read and sign the contract.
If you have questions regarding the membership plan, please call the office at 770-751-0650 and one of our team members will be happy to help answers any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon!